Subject: Lviv IT Cluster: Building an Innovation Ecosystem
From: "Marta Heronovych" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2025 17:27:47 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ministry of Justice and Digital Affairs,

I hope this email finds you well.

As the Lviv IT Cluster (Ukraine), in collaboration with the Lviv City 
Council, we are building a consortium for a 
<https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/calls-for-proposals?callIdentifier=HORIZON-EIE-2025-02&isExactMatch=true&status=31094501,31094502,31094503&order=DESC&pageNumber=1&pageSize=50&sortBy=startDate> 
Horizon Europe project under the Interconnected Innovation Ecosystems 
framework. The 12-month project will deliver strategic documents and action 
plans to adapt best innovation practices from leading regions. We will use 
Lviv as a pilot and scale these practices across Ukraine via the Ministry of 
Digital Transformation.

Our key focus areas are highly relevant to your ministry’s mission of 
digital governance and legal system modernization:

*
GOVtech and digital transformation of cities and regions, a core area for 
creating transparent and efficient public services.

*
Development of digital skills hubs for public sector transformation leaders, 
which is crucial for building a capable and resilient administration.

*
Strengthening the links between innovation policy, public services, and 
business, with a particular focus on implementing secure and reliable 
digital infrastructure that is foundational to a modern justice system.

We are seeking partners from Horizon Europe-eligible countries—specifically 
public authorities, innovation agencies, research and policy institutes, and 
technology clusters. Given the Ministry of Justice and Digital Affairs' 
central role in shaping policy and implementing digital solutions for the 
public sector, we believe your insights and experience would be invaluable 
to our project.

We would be grateful for any assistance you could provide, whether by 
sharing relevant contacts or suggesting other organizations that might be 
interested in this initiative.

Hope to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Marta

-- 

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/709231/p>
Marta Heronovych Project manager/Donor relations managerLviv 
IT Cluster  <https://img.newoldstamp.com/i/ib/081751/icon115/website.png?t=29> 
itcluster.lviv.ua <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/709231/w?id=1> 	|<https://img.newoldstamp.com/i/ib/081751/icon115/website.png?t=29> 
itarena.ua <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/709231/w?id=2>

  <https://img.newoldstamp.com/i/ib/081751/icon115/phone.png?t=f5> 	067 340 
09 66 <tel:067+340+09+66> 	|<https://img.newoldstamp.com/i/ib/081751/icon115/phone.png?t=f5> 
0 800 300 331 <tel:0+800+300+331>

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/709231/facebook> 
<https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/709231/linkedin> 
<https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/709231/youtube> 
<https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/709231/twitter_x> 
<https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/709231/instagram>
 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/709231/b>

This message, and any of its attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) 
only, and it may contain information that is privileged, confidential, 
and/or proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete 
this message and immediately notify the sender.